The Friends - Now & Looking Forward
Board of Directors
The Friends Board consists of up to 10 volunteer Directors. Some of the responsibilities of The Friends Board members are:
- To ensure that The Friends is being managed effectively and efficiently and that the necessary services are being provided.
- To keep the President and C.E.O. informed of all activities related to Committee work.
- To understand the policies, procedures and guidelines of The Friends and its funders and ensure that they are followed.
- To attend regular Board meetings. Board meetings are held throughout the districts of Parry Sound/Muskoka.
- To respect the confidentiality of the information obtained while carrying out their duties.
Current Board of Directors
- Tim Dunn, President
- Leah Beal, Vice President
- Shelley Arnold, Secretary Treasurer
- John P. Lee, Board Member
- Paul F. Tremaine, Board Member
- Nelson Small, Board Member